The 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 25 LR/SR GEN M3 Window is a lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles featuring true 25-round capacity, constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower, and snap on Impact/Dust Cover. Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62x51/.308 Winchester ammunition, the PMAG 25 LR/SR also features transparent MagLevel™ windows to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining.
• Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
• Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
• Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
• High-quality stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D)
• Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining from 1 to 25
• Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
• Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
• Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
• Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
This is for (1) 25 round magazine.
Technical Information: 25-Round Capacity, Anti-Tilt Follower and Stainless Steel Spring, Will accept rounds with a maximum overall length of 2.820", Impact cover to protect feed lips, Accepts standard MagPul Magazine Pull for AR10/ LR-308.
***Commercial rifle compatibility: the Armalite AR-10A, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, Noveske Gen III N6, POF P-308, Ruger SR-762, Ruger Precision Rifle, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others***
***Compatible with older model Bushmaster .308 ORC, Remington R-25, and DPMS LR308 rifles, but not optimized for bolt lock functionality with newer models based on the DPMS GII design. NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines. ***
***To accommodate longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition, this magazine may not drop free from all makes of lower receivers.***