How old must I be to purchase ammunition?
- AMMO SUPPLY WHAREHOUSE WILL NOT ship AMMO TO ANYONE UNDER 21 YEARS OLD. Also, you must be 21 years old to reserve ammo for a Front Sight™ class. Please refer to the "HOW TO BUY AMMO" page for details.
Will Ammo Supply Warehouse, LLC ship to my location?
- Depending on your items purchased, AMMO SUPPLY WAREHOUSE SHIPS TO ALL 50 US STATES using UPS GROUND service. We currently do not ship ammunition to Alaska or Hawaii directly, as customs has made it intolerable trying to ship via 2nd day air HAZ MAT.
IL, MA, CT, and NJ residents will need to provide a copy of your Firearm ID Card (or equivalent). Please email a copy of your FOID card (or equivalent) to firstname.lastname@example.org after you have placed your order to ensure that there is no delay in shipping your items. If you do not have the required documentation, please do not place an order. It is up to you to make sure you are not violating the law, so please consult an attorney or your state attorney general if you have any questions or concerns. Remember you are responsible for your actions, so please make sure you are certain you can legally possess what you are ordering. You assume all responsibility for the order, legally and financially, if your order is held by law enforcement or any other agency, because you were not permitted to receive ammunition. No orders containing restricted items or ammunition will be shipped outside the continental US.
How will I know that my order has been placed and when will it be shipped?
- Our shipping department works as follows: After placing your order on the website, both you and ASW will get an email confirmation. Please ensure that you have entered your email address into the shopping cart correctly. Our system is completely email driven, so if your email address is wrong, you will not receive any of the appropriate order documentation. We then pack and process the order for shipment. Your package information is sent to UPS for pickup, and at that EXACT MOMENT, your tracking number will be generated and emailed to you by UPS. You will receive that tracking number email in your inbox, but sometimes folks find it in their spam or trash folder (please check). Now that you are officially an ASW customer, you can LOGIN to the account you created at checkout and see real time updates and tracking information for your current and past orders. As a courtesy, we ask that you please do not email or call us asking if your package has been shipped. We are NOT AMAZON and do not typically ship 3 minutes after ordering. Rest assured we are working tirelessly to fill your order, and you will receive the tracking number via email the second your package ships. Depending on volume, ASW usually ships within two full business days (unless specified at the top of the website homepage header). So if you do not see an email with tracking number a few days after placing your order, that would be an appropriate time to inquire about your order. It’s not that we don’t want to entertain your questions, but everyone asking if their order has shipped prevents us from processing as many orders as we can to maintain our timely service record.
I would like to cancel my order, what can I do?
- If your order has not left our warehouse, your payment will be refunded, minus a 10% CANCELLATION FEE. That fee may be waived at our discretion. Please do not put us in this position, and BE SURE OF YOUR ORDER BEFORE CLICKING THE SUBMIT BUTTON. We will be happy to cancel your order, but know that it takes us REAL time, effort, and money to cancel an order…even if your order was placed just minutes ago. If your order contained an item that ships from one of our distributors, and you need to cancel, a 25% restocking fee WILL BE DEDUCTED from your refunded amount. This fee is NON NEGOTIABLE.
What is Ammo Supply Warehouse, LLC return policy?
- This depends on what you have ordered. Items that are not ammo can typically be returned without issue. However, once ammo leaves our facility there are no returns for any reason. Please RE-READ that last statement. AMMO CANNOT BE RETURNED FOR ANY REASON. If your order is delivered and not correct, CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY, and we will work to ensure your satisfaction. Your happiness is imperative to us, so if we have made a mistake, please allow us the opportunity to correct it.
I live locally, can I pick up my ammo?
- YES but only at the Pahrump, NV location and BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. NO pickups are currently available at the PA warehouse. Please set your date and time for pickup when checking out on the website, or just give us a call and we will accommodate your needs as best as we can. Pick- ups are strictly by appointment only. Remember to bring a valid ID to prove your age.
How soon in advance should I reserve my ammo for a Front Sight™ class?
- As early as you like, however 14 working days prior to class is the norm. If you feel the need to reserve a month in advance, knock your socks off. ONCE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, IT IS RESERVED AND WILL BE HERE WAITING FOR YOU.
Once I have ordered for an upcoming class, how do I get my ammo?
- When placing your order on the website, select the PICK UP IN STORE option for shipping, and select a date and time for your pickup that is convenient for you based on your arrival date and time. Pick-ups are strictly by appointment only. The gate will be closed when you arrive, and you will need to follow the instructions specified on the gate sign. We are located at:
370 S. Barney St.
Pahrump, NV 89048
What forms of payment does Ammo Supply Warehouse, LLC accept?
- Payment over the Internet on our secure website using a visa, MasterCard, or Discover. We DO NOT accept American Express, sorry.
- Pre-payment by mail: We prefer a certified bank check, or postal money order, but a personal check will also be accepted. Please allow enough time for the payment to get here and clear before attempting to pick up your order. Usually seven working days will be sufficient. We will not ship your order until the payment has cleared.
- On site pick up: We prefer cash, but also accept Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
- We also accept pre 1964 American silver coins, authentic silver, platinum, palladium and gold bullion. Call Ammo Supply Warehouse at (775) 513-1058 for details.